D I Y * H A N U K K A H * B U N D L E !
These are the perfect Hanukkah activity to do with your little ones! This listing comes with TWO DIY printable Hanukkah projects:
1) A Hanukkah Countdown Calendar: This is a quick and easy project that will keep your kids engaged in the days leading up to Hanukkah. You will receive a full color version AND a blank version for coloring!
2) DIY Hanukkah Banner to Color: Nine different Hanukkah-themed flags waiting to be colored, cut, and strung into bunting to decorate your home for Hanukkah. You will receive a full color version AND a blank version for coloring!
The Hanukkah Countdown Calendar features sufganiyot, a dreidel, gelt, and a menorah, with the words:
eight bright nights
more days till
festival of lights
The Hanukkah Coloring Banner projects include NINE different designs on three pages of paper. The designs feature:
- Sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts)
- The text "A great miracle happened there"
- Party items (balloons, party hats, bunting)
- Jewish Stars
- The text "Happy Hanukkah"
- Jewish stars and the Hebrew letters: Nun, gimmel, hay, shin (which stand for "neis gadol hayah sham" "A great miracle happened there"--These are the letters you see on dreidels, as well.)
Each triangle is 5.25" wide and 7" long when printed at actual size on letter-sized (8.5" x 11") paper.
****Please note that this is not a physical item that will be mailed to you, it is a digital file only.****
You will need the following to assemble this chart:
- The ability to open and print letter-size (8.5" x 11") PDF files
- Paper for printing. I recommend heavy cardstock
- (Optional) The ability to laminate your printed sheets
- Scissors or an X-acto/craft knife to cut a small square out of the main sheet, and to cut a large circle out of the second sheet
- A needle or sharp tool to make a small hole for the brad and the hanging string, and to punch holes in your bunting
- A brad to fasten your pages together
- String to hang your finished chart and banner
Assembly instructions are included with the file, but of course I am here to help if you have any questions!
D O N ' T * H A V E * A * P R I N T E R ?
No problem! You can send your file to a local shop that offers printing services. Many places, such as Staples, FedEx Kinkos, and Costco, offer online printing and laminating services. You can go to the shop in person, or send your file to them online and pick up when ready!
Still not sure how to do it? Send me an Easy convo and I will happily help you get your files printed.
W H A T * W I L L * I * R E C E I V E ?
This is an instant digital download of the Hanukkah Countdown Chart.
You will receive access to a high-resolution PDFs once you purchase this item. If you do not receive access the files, please send me a message so I can get them to you.
This printable includes four documents in standard letter-sized 8.5" x 11" pages, all PDFs.
Print this at home or at any shop that offers printing services. Easy and beautiful chart for children! ****Please note that this is not a physical item that will be mailed to you, it is a digital file only.****
Due to the digital nature of this item, there are no refunds on this purchase. You cannot return this item or receive a refund after the file has been sent to you. Your purchase constitutes agreement to these terms.
File is for personal use only. Please do not share this digital file with anyone or reproduce this artwork in any form. Print as many copies of this item as you'd like for personal use only.
Print as many times as you'd like for personal or classroom use. Do not share the electronic version of this file.