How Do I Contact You?
lori [at] luftmenschdesigns [dot] com
833 Central Avenue, Unit 272
Highland Park, IL 60035
How Will I Get My Files?
You will receive an email with a link to download your files after purchase. You will also see a download link on your screen immediately after checkout.
How Do I Print My Files?
Print at home or school, or at any shop that offers printing services. In many cases you can upload your file to the shop's website and just go in and pick it up when it's ready, you don't even have to talk another person.
If you are printing regular, letter-size files, you can print them on any home printer. Larger files will require a poster printer.
How Do I Make My Item?
To assemble most items, you will need:
- The ability to open ZIP, JPG, or PDF files
- To print full color or black-and-white pages. I recommend printing items you will use regularly on heavy card stock.
- (Optional) To laminate your printed pages
- To cut your items
- A needle or sharp pencil to poke a hole in any items that need to be adhered together with a brad/split pin
- A needle or hole punch to make holes for string for hanging items
- A brad/split pin for securing multi-layer items together
Copyright © Lori Oster. All rights reserved by author. These digital products are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. These products may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
How Can I Use My Item?
You can print as many copies of your digital items as you'd like for personal or classroom use, but do not share the electronic file.
Digital items are for personal or classroom use only. Items may not be used for commercial purposes whatsoever.