Please Note: This SVG file is designed to be used with a cutting machine (e.g. Cricut, Silhouette) only!
This is a sweet Valentine's Day craft for the little ones, and it requires no adhesive whatsover! All you need to create these Valentine's is the paper you cut!
***Important reminder: You'll need to set the pink box in the center of the envelope to score before you cut. I made it bright pink to help you remember. If you don't score that box, it's going to cut your envelope up into five pieces!
Designed to be cut on regular letter-size paper, each page will give you an envelope, a scalloped card designed to fit right inside, and five hearts in three different sizes. Cut a variety of colored paper and then mix and match the components for the prettiest, simplest Valentines around.
- The envelope has a heart-shaped window on the outside where you can write the recipient's name after you fold it up. The inside envelope flaps are scalloped for extra cuteness, and then the outside flaps fit slide together to create a heart when assembled.
- The card has sweet scalloped edges and is sized to fit perfectly inside your envelope.
- The hearts are pretty extras that you can tuck into your Valentine's, or string together to make festive holiday bunting to decorate your walls.
Let's be friends on Instagram! I love seeing my designs in action, and I post lots of sales, freebies, and process updates over there.
What Will I Receive?
You will receive one SVG file with this project in it, ready to cut and assemble.
How Do I Make This?
Upload your SVG into your design software, set the pink box to score, load your scoring tool into your machine alongside your blade, and cut!
This craft is designed for regular, letter-sized (8.5" x 11") paper. Cut a variety of different colors so you can mix and match to make the cutest Valentine's.
To assemble your valentines:
- Decorate the scalloped card with your child
- Put the card in the center of the envleope
- Fold the envelope flaps in this order: bottom scalloped flap, top scalloped flap, and then the sides. You'll insert the slits from the left and right sides together to close your envelope.
- Flip it over and write the recipients name in the space showing through the heart window on the front of the card.
- Voila! You're ready to spread the love.
***Please note this is a digital item only. No physical item will be mailed to you.****
How Will I Get My Files?
You will receive an email with a link to download your files after purchase. You will also see a download link on your screen immediately after checkout.
Copyright © Lori Oster. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
Due to the digital nature of this item, there are no refunds on this purchase. You cannot return this item or receive a refund after the file has been sent to you. Your purchase constitutes agreement to these terms.
Print as many times as you'd like for personal, classroom, or commercial use. ***Do not share the electronic version of this file.*** You may sell the physical valentines you create from this file, but you may not sell the digital version of this file whatsoever.